JT-7016F floor standing shower toilet specification
Recommended Use Domestic, hotel & commercial
Material Ceramic + ABS
Color White, gold, green
Min pressure 115 kPa
Max pressure 750 kPa
Min water flow 20L per minute
Rough-in P trap
Voltage 220V~240V 50Hz
Power 1650 W
Market Europe, Australia, Russia
Floor standing type
Floor standing type for better cleaning
Auto open function
Inductive open cover automatically, no need to open the cover by hand
New generation curved nozzle gives you a more comfortable feeling when washing
Rear wash, water pressure, water temperature, and nozzle position can be adjusted
Front wash for ladies especially, more hygiene and health after urinating and during period. Water pressure, water temperature and nozzle position can be adjusted
Heated seat with adjustable temperature. No need to stand cold seat in winter
Warm air dryer, no need to use paper anymore! More hygiene and comfortable for your skin, and more important SAVE TREES
Auto flush when left, forgot to flush will never be a problem anymore
Auto close cover function, finish, leave, done. Same your time every time and every day
- Compact one-piece shower toilet with integrated personal cleansing.
- Elongated bowl offers added room and comfort.
- Built-in design with direct water supply.
- Antibacterial nozzle offers adjustable spray shape, position, water pressure, temperature, pulsate, and oscillate functions.
- Front and rear wash modes provide warm water for cleansing.
- Self-cleaning function uses electrolyzed water systems to sanitize the wand surfaces.
- Warm-air drying system with adjustable temperature settings.
- Heated seat with adjustable temperature settings.
- Motion-activated, hands-free opening/closing of seat and cover.
- Soft-Close elongated seat allows seat to close quietly.
- LED lighting illuminates the bowl to serve as a nightlight.
- Remote control.
- Dual flush offers a choice of 3.0 or 6.0 liters per flush.
- Included components: Complete toilet and seat, supply stop valve, braided inlet supply hose, power cord, and remote control.
- Dual-flush technology allows you to choose between a full or partial flush.
- P trap
Codes and standards